MVVMLight Okra blend

Aug 31, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Plenty of them suggesting to use Okra frame work in conjunction with mvvmlight. I am using mvvmlight for implementing my application and 80% of my application is almost over. Now i am facing issues with, handling terminate and suspend states. I didn't find any method in mvvmlight for handling such situation. Is it possible to blend your framework with mvvmlight to solve this issue. if you have time, will you please try this and share your ideas to me. If possible we are ready to hire you for achieving the logic. Workarounds we are expecting are persisting the data and views after terminate state.

regards,

Stephan.

Coordinator
Sep 2, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Although I have never tried it myself, the Okra App Framework should work alongside any view-models created with MVVMLight. The main changes you will need is to replace any navigation logic with calls to the Okra NavigationManager, and to remove any ViewModelLocator code as the view-models will be automatically injected by Okra.

I included some useful links to documentation on the NavigationManager in a similar query here.

Hope this points you in the right direction,

Andy